Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A newbie to chis' oh my!

My name is Adriana, and I live in Ontario, Canada.
I'm not too sure about what I should say... So please forgive me if I start to ramble.
I just recently adopted two Chihuahua's of my own, one is a 4 year old cream intact male, and the other is a 3 year old cream & white spayed female.
These little angles have been together all of their life, sadly I don't know too much about their history since they've had many homes.

I have always had German Shepherds, American Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and Staffordshire Terriers... And though I have worked with Chi's before, they are still a quite new breed to me.

I have been doing agility for about 2- 3 years, and have just started with my Chi's.

I hope you guys can help answer any questions I might have with my Chihuahuas. I would also LOVE to meet other Chi owners in the area.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi and Welcome! Such a change from the "big" dogs, isn't it? I always loved the big dogs too, but have 2 Chihuahuas, who I adore, now. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Michelle

I just love dogs of all sizes. Have owned Chihuahuas most of my life, big dogs, little dogs, medium sized dogs but the chis truly own my heart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts