Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hey guyses, da cwazy wady stwikes agains!!!

Can u beweevs it!?? She gonna make me wears dis widicuwus CWOWN outfit for haddoweens! :foxes15:

My fury at dis widicuwusness is bwazing so hot it's shooting out my eyeses!! :evil:

Da dumb ole pom poms weally take da cake , so tupid!

jus calls me bozo!

Dust so hoomiwiating!

Pwaying will help bwow off some steam maybes.

Coodn't she get me wike a tuxedo or somefing?

get me outta here!

Well maybe i wheel get some tweats wiff dis dumb fing on! :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OH MY! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again.... every time I see pictures of Finn (and Leila) I say they're the cutest thing I've ever seen. Must be true!!

And your captions are obviously the best, as always! :foxes251:

Roxy wishes she could trick or treat in her tutu with Bozo the clown!!!! :love1: She thinks he looks soooooooooo handsome! :love10:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH MY! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again.... every time I see pictures of Finn (and Leila) I say they're the cutest thing I've ever seen. Must be true!!

And your captions are obviously the best, as always! :foxes251:

Roxy wishes she could trick or treat in her tutu with Bozo the clown!!!! :love1: She thinks he looks soooooooooo handsome! :love10:
Finn says "hubba hubba!" ;) lol He told me to tell roxy he "WUBS HER!!" :love10: and he would love to see her in her rockin a tutu!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
lol he doesn't look as bothered by being a silly ol clown as te captions make him out to be.... lol he is too cute have never seen a cuter clown in my life!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww hehe! He is too cute! I love his outfit, even if he doesn't. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts