Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thinking of buying a snuggle sack again for her because of this:

Trying to destroy the Boeing 787

Finally got her to chew on the ZP antler after putting it in ZP for a good few days! Yay!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Angie, she's beautiful! So is the sweater/hoodie you made, I'm impressed. :)

Reactions: Star's Mama

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm going to try to work on a new sweater since I figured out how to make ruffles by trying to make a hat for my daughter's lalaloopsy doll...she's going to so hate me :p

Elaine: I took Star out to see xmas lights with the kids yesterday and she was wearing the pink coat that I bought from you, she did pretty well walking in it with the hood down. I didn't noticed til last night that Star's coat and my daughter's coat almost match. But for some reason even with the pink coat on everyone thought she was a boy!!!!???? You can still see the pink under the lights and even in the dark!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She has such a cute face! I used to hate it when my son would be head to toe in blue and people though he was a girl. He was very pretty though...
I wonder why is that??? I think that would drive me more crazy since it's a boy.
I love the sweater you made, would you mind sharing the pattern?
I got 2 patterns listed in this thread some gals posted some other links in here that might help you:http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-crafts/73280-my-first-2-sucessful-crochet-chi-sweaters.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts