Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Someone posted a chihuahua close to my area on Craigslist, and I showed my hubby and he is like oh ok. Well Yesterday she was reposted, so I thought heck why not email...no harm in emailing. Well they still had her and she was so pretty I was like sure Ill take her. So I drove an hour to go get her.

Her name is Dallas she turned a year in June. She is from New Jersey. She is so friendly and kissy. And she just craves attention. I dont see how they could part with this sweet girl. Well their loss is my gain. Im not to thrilled about her name, but its growing on me.

Well I only got 2 good pix last nite.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a cutie! Congrats! You can always change her name, she'll get used to the new one. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a cutie! Congrats! You can always change her name, she'll get used to the new one. :)
Yea, I just feels like she knows her name now. and she answers to it. So Ill keep it. :D

Ness♥Bella;772177 said:
Very cute. I know what you mean by "I don't see how they could part with this sweet girl." I thought the same way about Bella but I feel she is MUCH better with me.
Agreed :hello1::D:hello1::D:hello1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts