Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been flicking through a website that sells animals..... saw a lady advertising "T.CUP chihuahua" and thought Id message her asking for size weight and pictures of the parents..... just to see what they say....... (as Ive already paid a deposit on my chihuahua)

I got a reply saying "Im fed up with people asking for her weight, her dad is 2lb and her mum is 3lb, just come and see her she is tiny, Im fed up with time wasters"

doesnt sound like a good breeder to me...... and they are advertising her for £900.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I have just been flicking through a website that sells animals..... saw a lady advertising "T.CUP chihuahua" and thought Id message her asking for size weight and pictures of the parents..... just to see what they say....... (as Ive already paid a deposit on my chihuahua)

I got a reply saying "Im fed up with people asking for her weight, her dad is 2lb and her mum is 3lb, just come and see her she is tiny, Im fed up with time wasters"

doesnt sound like a good breeder to me...... and they are advertising her for £900.
She is fed up with people asking her weight?? She is advertising her as a T-Cup. What did she expect???

It's bogus BS! Run! :lol:

The ole', Mom is 3 lbs., Dad is 2 lbs. Gotta love it!!! :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I wasnt interested in the puppy, looking at the picture shes bigger than advertised...... I just thought Id ask on of these bogus people and see what it is they have to say....... and she has dropped hersellf in it lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But I do hope the puppy gets a good loving forever home and is not passed on and on because its not as small as stated.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh I wasnt interested in the puppy, looking at the picture shes bigger than advertised...... I just thought Id ask on of these bogus people and see what it is they have to say....... and she has dropped hersellf in it lol
That's almost always the case. I chuckle every time I see ads like that. But some dumb dumb will fall for it.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
What a loser!!
I agree i hope someone decent takes the wee one and not smeone who wants to breed either!
I would be tempted to email back and say, well if you put T-cup which doesnt exist by the way, then expect folk to ask her weight.
Expect bloomin questions about the pup anyway, unless you are just in it for the cash and dont care who your pup goes to! Creepshow!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yes, but what can you do? It's quite sad. :( It will never stop, unfortunately. :/ Another thing that I find pitiful is that when you call the breeder out on the “lies,” you end up the idiot, somehow. :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did message her back after that and said, if you were at all interested in where your puppys end up then you would'nt mind at all if someone asked you a question or 2....... I said you should be interested that someone whos interested in your puppys are asking questions and doing their research..... and guess what ....... NO RESPONSE lol I could report the advert but st the same time that means that poor le puppy will be with them longer

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Just awful, urgh. It makes me angry that people like that are even allowed to breed.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they should be reported to tthe breeder peoople, if there is such people lol surly they should be registered? can I not report to them people?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Nice. There is a lady here who was advertising "Micro-Mini Teacups" for $1500-$2000, but has since dropped her price down to $750, but they look bigger than Zoey is already. Drives me crazy!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think its really bad.......

My breeder was fantastic, the add never had any false information it it or anything. Infact her new advert with the baby chihuahua we've put a deposit on doesnt say anything like that either......

Diegos dad is a 4lb chihuahua and his mum a 5lb chihuahua but that was not advertised at all..... I think thats how you know a good breeder or not.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
haha another greedy breeder who has no manners and who really dont care about the pups. This will never stop, but the more the public is educated the better.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I did message her back after that and said, if you were at all interested in where your puppys end up then you would'nt mind at all if someone asked you a question or 2....... I said you should be interested that someone whos interested in your puppys are asking questions and doing their research..... and guess what ....... NO RESPONSE lol I could report the advert but st the same time that means that poor le puppy will be with them longer
Ah well i guess the coo just answered that question then.
She doesnt give a monkeys who gets the pup, just wants the cold hard cash.
Hope it chokes her!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts