Chihuahua People Forum banner

Oh Elmo!!!!!!!!!!!!

571 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  peapod 
#1 ·
My flowers have just began to open at the bottom of my garden.........

Here comes trouble!!...

Looking for more trouble..........

Searching........

Getting ready.........

Ready to pounce............

Then much to Elmo's disgust he was taken in. He's been obsessed with the bee's since the flowers began to open so sadly I've taken the decision to remove the flowers. I knew someone that had a German Shepherd that caught a bee, the bee stung the dog in the throat and the dog sadly died. I can't keep Elmo off them so I decided that this was for the best :(

See less See more
#8 ·
I'd put a small wire fence around the garden. The flowers are so pretty.
Elmo is so damn cute. I understand the curiosity but even if you
get rid of the flowers the bees will always be around during the summer.
Elmo should be corrected so he learns Bees are bad news.

#9 ·
Thanks for the replies. The problem with those flowers is they have hundreds of blooms and from first light to late at night hundreds of bees so trying to keep him off them is just about impossible. The rest of my flowers should be fine, I think the attraction for Elmo is all the activity from the bees.
Yesterday I hung some fat balls off the apple trees for the birds, I have no idea what goes through Elmo's mind but he's taking to guarding the trees and chasing any bird that dares to show a feather ;) He spent yesterday afternoon strutting up and down the garden!!!!

#12 ·
the bees will still come and go, just not so many of them, they just about swarm on those flowers, they don't seem to do that on the other flowers. Sad to see them go but the way Elmo's been stalking those flowers it would have been just a matter of time before he caught one.

I can just about see his mind working out what trouble he's going to get into next ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.