Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lovely his coat is stunning.. BUT he looks scared.. petrified even.. Go see the girl you were after then continue to look if you don't like her or you'll end up stressed forever!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Well unfortunately I don't think I can drive there just to see him, as it is 2 hrs away. I will talk to the breeder as soon as I get her email. Is being scared a really bad thing , if it turns out he is a little gunshy?
He could just HATE the camera..AKA, like Bella. Haha..she is getting better, but she really doesn't like it at all. I would talk to the breeder about it and maybe say that is a concern, but I really like him alot! He reminds me so much of Bella and how she looked:) Haha

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think he's cute too! He's a mini version of Brody & Bella. :lol: Sounds like he is in your size range, and def. a cutie. I say go see him. Some people don't take a lot of pics, so it could be he's just scared of the camera. I would say go see him, and the other's. If you can't, then ask a lot of questions about his temperament. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
awwww........ I think he's a little doll but then I am biased. :) Question the breeder about his personality. It's OK for him to be a little unsure about people, but steer away from "scared to death". Socialization is key. If he hasn't had any before now, it's hard to make up.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Awww! So so cute!! :):) I think he is adorable, and will probably be the smaller size you've been hoping for. Also his muzzle seems to be on the shorter side! :) Shame you can't go visit him... However, I don't think you'll be happy unless you go see the little girl you've been considering all this time! Good luck with your decision!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I LOVE that head of his!!!!! He is so cuute!!!

I agree with all the ladies before me when they say to go see him. As you say that's not entirely possible, I again second question her TONS! Maybe ask her to take some video of him?!

Best of luck in your decisions, and follow your heart! xx

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Debbie is a wonderful lady but has a few chi's who doesn't LOL so he might be like where is my buddy's to play with while this camera is in my face. Try to ask what you can and get a feel then if sure go meet him, I agree with the others if you want a girl then see her first. there is many choices but only one is right for you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts