Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOOK SOME PICS TODAY AND NOTICED THEY ARE SLEEPING IM MOST OF THEM
OH IT MUST BE A HARD LIFE BEING A CHIHUAHUA:sleepy2::sleepy2::sleepy2:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute pics Mandy but of course - they are your beautiful Chi's! They look great! I just love honey's face. So pretty.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
OMG Mandy - that first picture is just the cutest thing ever! I see that Honey has the same sun spots on her belly that Holly has ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Mandy - they are so hard done by! You know they are always welcome here if life it too tough at your place. I love them all!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Aw they are just too cute!!!
I love the first one sleeping in a line and Romeo in the middle keeping warm with the two fluffies on the outside hehehe... I also love how they hug their soft toys, mine do that too. Your 3 are just adorable Mandy, love them!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy, they are very cute sleeping chi babies. Romeo fits in your little fur family perfectly. I just love your pictures! That first picture is the wonderful!!:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Doesn't Romeo just fit right in??? Oh my god honey, those pics are priceless. I love them curling up to their stuffed animals. They are the most gorgeous chi family and Romeo is the cutest!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys i dont know what was in the water yesterday but they sure were sleepy lol xxx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts