Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper wants to show all the ladies how fast he is!! (and how much he loves his mom :D awww) hehe :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I wanted to screen this to make sure it's okay for Lily to see. :lol:

Cooper is awesome!! Those are some of the best action shots I've seen in this forum. See that look of determination on his face... and the look of pure joy. That boy is having the time of his life and you've captured it perfectly. :thumbleft:

You're a real cutie patootie yourself. :wave:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Great pictures! Is Cooper a purebread chi? I'm just asking because we had a dog we adopted as a stray who looked very much like your Cooper. I was a kid at the time, and usually only thought of the short hair version when I thought Chihuahua. So maybe he was a Chi? Anyway he was a character...just like it looks like your Cooper is!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper says Cooper is really fast!! He wants to get together and have a race to see who's the fastest Cooper!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pismo said:
Great pictures! Is Cooper a purebread chi? I'm just asking because we had a dog we adopted as a stray who looked very much like your Cooper. I was a kid at the time, and usually only thought of the short hair version when I thought Chihuahua. So maybe he was a Chi? Anyway he was a character...just like it looks like your Cooper is!
I bought Cooper from a lady that says he is full chihuahua. He has no papers or anything. So I think she might have ripped me off (moneywise that is), I tell people he's mixed with a pom, he has that look to him sometimes. :D He is quite a character though :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmm lovely cooper :D great action pics !! it's great to see such good pics of cooper ...i love him ...he looks like a sweeter version of a mini-lion :D sweetness just drips of his face (and yours too :wink: )

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
fantastic photos :) cooper looks like a great little guy with a wonderful character :) I'd so love to meet him :)

Fizzy says , he wants to come and watch the 'cooper race' 8)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts