Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hi Kristin,

My home computer with Windows XP crashed and our new laptop with Windows Vista is giving us problems. :foxes15:

As you know, Lina and Bella are not cooperating when it comes to posing for photos. They run away when they see me coming with the camera (LOL). I will try to take photos of them this week and use my work computer to post photos here.

Lina, are you listening? Your Mommy Kristin wants photos of you, and you need to pose for them.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I think you may need to break out the treats and start begging...lord knows I had to. *haha*
I need my husband to hold the treats for the girls to sit and look up while I take their photos. It takes 2 adults to take photos of Lina and Bella - just like taking photos of children. :p

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Only two adults? We sometimes have myself, my husband and my dad. One to run the camera, one to hold them still and one to hold the treats. If you let mine too close to the treat holder all you see is chi ears as they push their way into the hand with the treats. lol Mine just aren't posers. Dang it.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Only two adults? We sometimes have myself, my husband and my dad. One to run the camera, one to hold them still and one to hold the treats. If you let mine too close to the treat holder all you see is chi ears as they push their way into the hand with the treats. lol Mine just aren't posers. Dang it.

LOL. I don't feel so bad then. If my husband gets the treats too close to Bella and Lina, they also push their way into his hand with the treats. I still don't have my photo, but the girls got their treats - the little stinkers.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL. I don't feel so bad then. If my husband gets the treats too close to Bella and Lina, they also push their way into his hand with the treats. I still don't have my photo, but the girls got their treats - the little stinkers.
They're smart little boogers aren't they? They have us fooled cause they're so cute! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts