Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how time flies! I just love their little personalities. Their ears are starting to slowly stand. I have begun the search for homes...no luck so far but I am picky :)

Celeste- she is a little spit-fire, friendly and fearless

Sol- friendly, sweet, momma's boy

Astro- so sweet but very reserved, he is the one playing by himself and the last to climb in my lap.

His fur is getting color underneath, what is this called?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous pups! I call that an "undercoat." The undercoat will come out more as he ages.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:)Oh wow, they just get more and more adorable everytime I see them...Sol just steals my heart...lol When looking for forever homes for these babies... Picky is good...!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
man....I wish u lived close to me or vice versa. I WANT Celeste, she is soooo cute!! All of them are, but her wittle face is too cute :love2:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww, Baby Celeste! Too bad she can't come home with me... She gets cuter and cuter every single day!
:love2:Lots of love little pups!!:love2:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cute! did you ever get the issue sorted out with your old dog being bred by the breeder?
'
No, I was told they are investigating her but so far nothing. I even wrote to AKC and they said they couldn't do anything about her mixing breeds. The whole issue was she wasn't really mixing them on purpose, they were just breeding out of control. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww they are all beautiful! Celeste is definitely my fav & Astro is second. But Sols sweet little nose is too cute too! Okay, so they are all simply adorable! hehe I can't believe they are 8 weeks old already...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts