Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fankoo bwyco for da foughtful gifts :daisy: Dat was sooo sweet of you!

"Hmm wat haf we herez?"

"yoo say dis fwom bwyco? ooh whee i cant bewiefs it! :D"

"ooo dees mell weally deeewishes!! And dose cowwars and weash are sooo pwetty!"

"i cant wait to taste dose wung puffs, i dunno wat day are but i yike da way day mell!"

"oooh my my my!"

"i fink i'm in wuv!!"

"day so cwunchy mMmm!!"

"i gonna figger out howda open dis package!"

"how bout i do twicks to get anudder one pweez!"

"i wheel eben pose for da chi peeps!"
Thank you so much Kristi! those are so nice and rugged. I am sure she won't be able to snag these. And they are all sooo pretty! Leila Loves the lung puffs, looks like i'm gonna have to put them on the christmas list. lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw Leila! Your gifts are awesome! Lucky you girl! Glad you love the treats looks like it's a "must" to put on the Christmas list now! lol Enjoy your new gifts! Great job SS!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great presents, Leila!! You're a lucky girl! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooooooooo sweet of Kristi to send those special presents! Yay! I love those puffed lung treats!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw Leila! Your gifts are awesome! Lucky you girl! Glad you love the treats looks like it's a "must" to put on the Christmas list now! lol Enjoy your new gifts! Great job SS!
It wasn't SS gifts. Bryco sent leila a bag of treats ;) and kristi sent a few collars and a matching leash for her to try out. :) So generous!!! :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Did the collars fit her OK? I figured the smaller size would be too small...anyway, if she DOES manage to destroy them, just find a local retailer of Lupine and tehy should exchange them for you ;)

Ours LOVE the lung puffs...they are so chewy! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts