Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i have the rudest puppy on the planet!!

when i am just about falling asleep my devil dog will climb onto me and lay in the crook of my neck and stick one of three things in my ear:

her nose

her tongue

or

her foot

sheesh what ever ahppened to personal space!

and i swear when she sticks her nose in my ear she breaths extra hard so it's extra loud! and when i say chiwi come on what is wrong with you she'll look at me all innocent and tilt her head to the side....... who can get mad at that!???

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Awww, well if you ever can't stand it, or just need a night off - send Chiwi my way!! She's so cute i'd sleep with her foot in my ear any night! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
292 Posts
How funny :D I totally understand-Tiki usually goes to bed with my daughter at 10pm. Around 2am he comes out and gives me some "Tiki Love" then he likes to go back in my daughters room and lick her nose and paw at her chest until she wakes up, then he'll curl up and go to sleep under her blankets! :roll: When he gets like this, I've tried to distract him,but to no avail :roll:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
She sounds like the most adoring puppy on the planet. :love7: She looks such a gorgeous, cute, beautiful appealing little bundle of joy. :angel13:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget will Go to sleep somewhere on the bed or on his bed(depends on the moment he falls asleep) and he will get cold in the middle of the night and come over and pounce on my neck until I will pick up the blanket and let him crawl under then he goes down just far enough to cover him up with his butt sticking in my face or he will crawl under my arm pillow(I have to sleep with a pillow elevating my arm if I sleep on my side.. It's the tendanitis<SP> in my elbows and shoulders)

then I have to move my pillow and arma nd try to get comfy again.. usualy by then I am wide awake....

but he is my perfect little angel....

Gotta love them...

Chiwi is so funny

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lola and Chiquitita love doing the same thing...it is funny when they do it at the same time. I feel like if they r going str8 to my brain....and that's when I have to say enough, but they just switch ears and pretend they didn't hear a thing. Chiquitita even got a nick "Lickyquitita", even though Lola is the one who loves doing it the most. but how can I not let them? they r just sooo cute....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lmao! i used a different deodorant today and i just laid down with chiwi and she was tryin to get comfy and caught a wiff of the new scent well she was tryin to dog at my underarms and i'm laughin so hard cause i'm really ticklish!!!! then she started barking at my armpit cause i ws tryin to get away from her. :lol: :lol: :lol: no one told me how funny it is to live with a chi!!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Those stories are just so funny!! Makes me want to get a little girl to be Gizzy's friend.... 8)

I can't sleep with my baby because my bed is soooo high up and then I have wooden floors! So If Gizzy fell....oh god!! let's not even go there....

However as soon as it hits 10 pm he gets reallllllly Sleepy....so I place him next to me on the couch and he hides under my blanket, but what he'll do is put one paw on my chest and rest his head on my shoulder....or he'll crawl up the to my neck and curl up there...

Did I get a cat or a mole...??? LOL :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SunnyFLMum said:
Those stories are just so funny!! Makes me want to get a little girl to be Gizzy's friend.... 8)

I can't sleep with my baby because my bed is soooo high up and then I have wooden floors! So If Gizzy fell....oh god!! let's not even go there....

However as soon as it hits 10 pm he gets reallllllly Sleepy....so I place him next to me on the couch and he hides under my blanket, but what he'll do is put one paw on my chest and rest his head on my shoulder....or he'll crawl up the to my neck and curl up there...

Did I get a cat or a mole...??? LOL :D
rare mole cat i reckon :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts