Chihuahua People Forum banner

Oh my Mama, what's this pretty sparkly thing?

2K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  OurCheekyChihuahuas 
#1 ·
I put my tree up yesterday, and The Chi Wee's aren't sure what to think about all that jazz. They certainly don't like that Belly (our kitty) wants to get into Mama's pretty stuff. They prefer to look from a distance, but I was able to get a few pics of them under the tree. :lol:

Before it was all done, Belly was already wanting to get into it. And The Chi Wee's weren't having it. :lol:

Posing for Mama. "Hurry, hurry Mama, before this thing eats us!

Jade's lil sweater is quite big on her, but she wanted to be in the Christmas spirit too.

See less See more
#18 ·
Thank you Sophie! :) You should take some pics and share when you get your's up. I'm sure it will be lovely!

Oh T look at those precious little munchkins! Pretty tree.
Thank you Pam! :)

beautiful tree and beautiful pups, as always! I just love your girls!
Thank you Em! :)

Beautifull. Tree and pups all look wonderfull x
Thank you Rache! :)

haaa! that is hilarious with the cat in there too. Too funny. :)
Belly, our kitty thinks he needs to climb the tree. :lol: But The Chi Wee's are determined that he isn't. :D

Gorgeous tree! Love the tree skirt too. The pups look so darn cute under there :)
Thank you Tricia! :) I couldn't wait to get all my new goodies out.

#19 ·
Thank you Terri! :) xxx

Awwwww, how cute. Your girls are wee'dorable!
Thank you Kfrisbee! :)

Just fabulous ! what sweet pictures of all of them and your decorating looks fantastic.
Thank you so much Rubia! :) My daughter and I enjoyed decorating it last night. And of course The Chi Wee's had to lend a helping hand. ;)

Awwwww... how totally cute! They are such sweet widdle bitty babies. :-D Your tree is very pretty! ooo la la
Thank you Lin! :) I just love my widdle babies! They were quite curious about that tree. :lol:

I love your tree and of course the Chi Wees are darling as usual!! Brody sends hugs and kisses to Jade.

Oh, and your new avatar is pretty snazzy too! T - you look so pretty! :)

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) Jade sends hugs and kisses back to her Man!

Awwww, TY so much for the compliment on my new Av! Morgan had a sports banquet Monday night, and she snapped that pic before we left. I'm normally without make-up and in track pants. :lol:

#13 ·
I love your tree and of course the Chi Wees are darling as usual!! Brody sends hugs and kisses to Jade.

Oh, and your new avatar is pretty snazzy too! T - you look so pretty! :)

Brodysmom

#20 ·
Thank you Darlene! :) I had to get those pics quick. They weren't sure about being under that tree. :lol: I went the day after Christmas last year and got all new decor 50% off. :D I couldn't wait to get it all out and use it!

oh T it looks gorgeous! you did such a good job!
the chis look just as beautiful! xx
Thank you so much Claire! :) xx

Wonderful tree ,your chi crew are getting cuter and cuter everyday
You are so sweet, thank you very much! :)

TLI that is a gorgeous decorating job on your tree.
I love your chi wees in their sweaters and your kitty too.
Such a beautiful graphic, Laura! :) Thank you! Kitty thinks the tree is for climbing. :lol:

#26 ·
Thank you Tassy! :) I had fun decorating it. And of course I enjoyed The Chi Wee's helping out. :lol: If you are very nice, Santa may bring you a Chi Wee. :wink: :lol:

awww look at them! :D so cute . what a lovely tree! ur kity is adorable too. belly what a name :p
Thank you Pige! :) Belly suits him perfect cause he's all belly. :lol: He's our big ole' chubby kitty. :D

aww adorable pics what a lovely tree
Thank you! :)

#24 ·
Awwwww T, nothing makes me happier than pictures of your angels. Beautiful tree and my big fat orange cat loves to climb our tree and wreak havoc also. LOL. Jade looks perfect in her sweater, the little munchkin. They are all just so special. Merry Christmas to the perfect Chi Wees!!!

BTW, you are the prettiest little thing without all your makeup (as I know you prefer to be), but you look just gorgeous dolled up in your new avatar!!!

#27 ·
Thank you Robin! :) Must be something with these big ole fat Orange kitties and climbing trees. :lol: Jade was pretty much "all sweater" in that pic, but hey, she wanted to share in the spirit too. :lol: Merry Christmas to you and your precious gang too!

You are so sweet Robin! Thank you for your kind compliment on my new Av. I don't fuss much with make-up, but it's nice to get all dressed up occasionally. Thank goodness you guys can't see my Gray peeking through in that pic. :wink: :lol: :D

so much cuteness!! x
Thank you Princess! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.