Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh i am sooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud my little man went in the ring and really showed well there were 4 in our class and they were all top showers and breeders of chis and we were so lucky we got a 2nd so we are now qualified for crufts!!!! our dream has been granted woooooo hoooooooo i cant describe how proud i am next march we will be walking on the green carpet at crufts it was only his second champ show oh my im stil sooooo shocked il post pics a little bit later :shock: :shock: :) :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes indeedy im a very proud mummy he done so well he is little show of iv got a video of it from my camara im just gonna up load pics how do i do the vid?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am oh sooooo pleased he done him self proud if any one is looking up results his show name is teddy bears pride my sweet baby

·
Registered
289 Posts
OH MY GOD :) THAT IS AMAZING NEWS :)

You must be on cloud nine, its such an achievement to make it to crufts that I guess you already feel like a winner.

So happy for you :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i am so pleased he done so well iv got a video clip of him in ring but dont know how to upload it? and iv tried up loading pics pc playing up!!!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Wow :D that is great I am proud of the both of you. I love Cruft's. I was watching the 2005 Crufts this morning. What an amazing accomplishment :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts