Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:foxes15:Water running in the big tub only means one thing!

Momma, I'zz like smellin like a dog!

Oh here's daddy he'll save me!

Help! Momma is trying to drown me!

The great escape!

My mom lets me roll in warm towels fresh out of the dryer!

I wuv warm towels!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Oh, Lupita! See, now wasn't that worth it, so you can have warm towels?

Hehehe! That is so cute! She really looked like she isn't care for the bath!

That was so cute!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Poor Lupita!! Bathtime is just no fun! :( At least Lulu doesn't think so. Lulu also thinks anything coming out of the dryer is meant for her. Haha Great pics!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Poor Lupita!! Bathtime is just no fun! :( At least Lulu doesn't think so. Lulu also thinks anything coming out of the dryer is meant for her. Haha Great pics!
And Lupita is highly upset when you make her move so you can fold them!

Awwww Lupita does not like the bath! Never does Leo! But I love the way they small after, mmmmm!! We do the towels out of the dryer too!! Helps calm them down before they after bath zoomies!
I wonder why the zoomies? Lupita takes off, cuts sharp corners, slides, jumps on the sofa, and then starts all over again!. I love watching her

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
she looks much more contented once she was recovering in the warmth of her heated towels LOL Love her coloring...she is just a little lovebug...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she looks much more contented once she was recovering in the warmth of her heated towels LOL Love her coloring...she is just a little lovebug...
Yes Nabi, it was her coloring that won my husbands heart. The older she gets the more her spots are coming out. Love her to pieces! She is our sweetheart!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Mine don't get too worked up over baths thankfully! my male dog falls asleep when we blowdry him, he loves it that much! he's a total heat seeker.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Pat, what a treat to see your little girl. I loved the pictures and story.
What a lucky girl that little Lupita to have such a caring sweet mama. :love2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts