Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo's mommy and Daisy (Leo's mommy's sister) both had puppies on the 8th and after talking to the breeder, one of them is a twin to a puppy Daisy had when I went to pick up Leo last year. She was the pick of the litter and everyone's favorite.....this is not good bc when I picked leo up, I wanted to steal her!!!!
She's the one in the middle:

This is the puppy from last year, Jennifer said this puppy will look just like her!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You are getting her, and that's final. :pottytrain5:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
WELL said Karen! :thumbright:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
If you don't want her, I do! Lol.
We all do. Now that we have seen her! I just clicked off a craigslist ad for a sweet Chi/IG mix. I did not want her either until I saw her. haha!

Seriously though, I do understand. 3 is not only our legal limit but it is our limit based on our lifestyle. If it wasn't, I would want more. We only have a Queen sized bed. Small dogs can be bed hogs!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Good point about future babies, it could get challenging for you with a newborn and 4 dogs.
I would not do it myself.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Ahhhhh I am doomed!!
Ashley, u should get her, then I can live vicariously through you!!! Lol

Would you mind PMing me the breeders name? I'm in the research phase of new puppy ownership and am looking nationally for a good breeder. Still not sure if I want an older girl or pup, though. Toby's breeder doesn't ship and since I live in NC and she's in Tampa, FL that wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I forgot to mention that I want to have kids too, 4 dogs may be too overwhelming for me with a baby or multiple kids.

Furbabies over kids any day...LOL but then I get the kids fix(not that it really mattered) everyday when school is in session..LOL

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would you mind PMing me the breeders name? I'm in the research phase of new puppy ownership and am looking nationally for a good breeder. Still not sure if I want an older girl or pup, though. Toby's breeder doesn't ship and since I live in NC and she's in Tampa, FL that wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Just did!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts