Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wherefor art thou Romeo?
Well, he was at the vets earlier. Got the OK to visit with the other chi's. Not even attempting with the min pin yet due to.. uhm.. testicular similarities. ;) Everythings clear as far as heart/respiratory/etc. Hasn't pooped for us yet so still waiting on fecal results, which is why we're still making sure he potties away from the other dogs.. Labwork heartworm/wellness panel will be back by the end of this week.
He's surprisingly well socialized with other dogs; but after about an hour his hormones start kicking in and he gets a little too.. enthusiastic with Kahlua which she simply won't tolerate. Once his labs come back good and he's healthy enough to be under anesthetic that is getting taken care of for sure. Meanwhile, his pee-happy little self has a panty liner in a tye-dye wrap around his special parts. I think he enjoys it though... he gets so happy to run around the room "claiming" things and has no idea he isn't really marking anything lol.
He's very.. rubby! I'm guessing it's a dominance thing? I've heard of dogs doing chin overs but he literally rubs his face and neck on me whenever he can. And rolls around on his back rubbing up on me too. Hasn't tried humping or anything like that though so I don't really know, it doesn't seem like an alpha type thing as he's very submissive otherwise. It's exactly the way that a cat does when they purr and rub their chins on things. It's funny because I just posted that other thread about chi's being cuddly; but this is new to me lol. Anyway just a few new shots of him being social with the ladies.

Aaaand... edited... with Blingee.. lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww i love these pics!
He has a big tongue, and such a happy wee face bless him!
Love the edited pic, so funny and fitting! lol xx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww, so precious. It looks like him and the girls are getting along fabulously! :):) That's great to see. It looks like he's never had so much fun in his life and is proudly showing off his friends now!
I'm so happy he is with you for now I'm sure he is too!!!! :D Lots of love to you all.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
And Little Red Riding Hood says "Grandma (err I mean Romeo) what a big tongue you have!" Is his tongue really that big or is it just the pictures? He is soooo cute! I love his little "diaper" too. hehehehehe I LOVE your edited picture with the bling - that is way too funny!

·
Registered
677 Posts
LOL @ the edited one. Too fitting!! He looks absolutely ecstatic about being there with you guys. Glad the girls are showing him a good time!! x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Those are adorable pics..And Romeo appears to be living up to his namesake's reputation..lol It looks like he is smiling he is soooo happy. I think he is marking you as his... lol He knows better than to tinkle on ya.. so he is marking you with the scent glands around his face. Neko loves to rub his face on me.. Once you get the little guy neutered he will make a wonderful pet.. I have found my boys to be much more attached and less independent than my girls. Neko, Buster and Bandy like nothing better than being glued to momma..:) Once again, let me say that you guys have done a wonderful thing for this adorable chibaby..

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he is marking you as his... lol He knows better than to tinkle on ya.. so he is marking you with the scent glands around his face.
I was afraid someone would say that LOL. I feel so bad for him right now, he's just ridiculously hormonal. Even though the gals are spayed he seems to be very attracted to them. He's having trouble relaxing. =/ He interacts very well with the girls socially but he can't settle down. Grr.. I hate testes.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what cuties! Looks like they are getting along well, that's wonderful! I love the edited pic, so funny. :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol he is hilarious he looks like a pervert hahahaha his eyes are popping out

Love the belly band has he noticed his friend is wet yet??

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol he is hilarious he looks like a pervert hahahaha his eyes are popping out

Love the belly band has he noticed his friend is wet yet??
Ohh he is a pervert. If Pep Lepeu were a dog, it'd be him. And no, he's still quite enthusiastic about running around peeing on everything he can. Or, at least trying to... he gets so caught up in the thrill of marking everything he hasn't stopped to realize he's only claiming his own penis.. lol..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Ohh he is a pervert. If Pep Lepeu were a dog, it'd be him. And no, he's still quite enthusiastic about running around peeing on everything he can. Or, at least trying to... he gets so caught up in the thrill of marking everything he hasn't stopped to realize he's only claiming his own penis.. lol..
OMG that is so funny - thanks for the much needed good laugh this morning!:sign5::foxes251::sign5:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Oh I didn't know you got a new baby! I must have missed that thread :( He's adorable! Congratulations and I love your new siggy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts