Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a couple photos of my newest foster girl, Sweet Pea! She's not going to be with me long; as of tomorrow she's meeting and if all goes well being adopted by a couple who actually already owns one of my first fosters, Millie!
Sweet Pea is 9 years young... her owner had to surrender her after his work schedule didn't leave him enough time to spend with her. She's a total doll baby, and has been an absolute delight. It's obvious from the photos that her favorite place is to sunbathe on top of our couch in front of the window. So for all those who have a special place in their hearts for the seniors... I present, Sweet Pea!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh my goodness, she looks like a jewel. She must have been hard to give up. Hope she gets her forever home tomorrow!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aww she is so cute! Fingers crossed she gets her forever home quickly,and its so nice the people wanting to adopt her have your first foster ! :)

X

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone! She did get adopted... her new foster parents are amazing and she's definitely in great hands! I got to see Millie too, after nearly 2 years since I had adopted her out. Adoptions like these warm my heart and remind me why I do what I do...! <3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts