Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The simple life of dogs, find something smelly...eat it, pee on it, or...ROLL in it! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I guess it was bath time when they got home LOL I used to have a champion Staffishire terrier and we use to take him down to the ocean to run on the beach and chase little crabs or what ever but he would always find the goose poop. And it stunk so bad and he would roll around in it until his snow white coat was green. We would have to take him over to the outdoor showers at the swimming area and hose him down before we could put him into the car because he stunk so so bad. Then when we got home it was a bubble bath and a good shampooing for him. Boy would he have fun. I guess he thought it was worth having to get hosed down and a bath at home because 9 out of 10 time when we went to the beach he would get into the goose poop. LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, you know it did not take too long to figure out what they were rolling
in...it was skunk odor. Everyone had a bath once we got home, there was no
way of avoiding one, lol. :lol: They were all due for one anyways, so it wasn't a big
deal. Must be nice to be spoiled and live life without a care in the world... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
My two will get into something and look at me like it is no big deal LOL except when I try to give them a bath then they act like the world has ended! LOL

TOO CUTE LS

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh really Christie? They don't like baths?
I guess I'm lucky, my three love baths, Chanel the most,
she gets so relaxed that she often starts to fall asleep, haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.