Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, I was a very anxious girl and jumped out of my Daddy's arms. Luckily, I wasn't up really high, but I still landed on my side and Mommy freaked out! They had to go to the laundro-mat because we don't have a washer or dryer at our home, and my Mommy thought it would be best to take me, just in case I was hurt. It was so loud in there and if felt like we were there forever! But Mommy said I was a good girl teh whole time:)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
How adorable.. She certainly brightened up the laundromat for anyone there I'm sure!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so sweet she is a pretty little girl.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww bella those places are real loud arent they, good thing u were a good girl. i bet u got nice treats cuz of that! lol she looks so cute in the bag :D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How adorable.. She certainly brightened up the laundromat for anyone there I'm sure!
It was really funny because she was setting up on this really big folding table and I would talk to her randomly. This lady was in there and kept looking at me like I was going nuts. Bella peeked her head out the top and the lady saw her and went, "Oh wow! There is something in there!! I was wondering who you were talking to! I thought to myself, what a crazy girl!" Haha, it was funny..so she came over and started petting her and Bella wouldn't stop staring at her. Everywhere the lady went, Bella had her eyes glued!! It was cute.

Awww that so good of her waiting patiently. I love the color of that bag. I see a greenie! =p
Thanks! It's a Vera Bradley bag..and yes, I figured a Greenie would keep her busy, but she was so busy looking around that she didn't even eat it!! Haha

Awwww she is just so sweet. What a good girl waiting nicely x
Thanks, she did do a great job. I was suprised she didn't start to fuss at all! Not a peep out of her the whole time!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts