Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hehehehe - poor baby! Colette acts the same way when I dress her in something she doesn't like. She will stand stiff as a board for the longest time and when she does try and walk she walks life Franenstien and just shuffle along all stiff legged. Then she gives me those sad eyes as if to say WHY are you torturing me like this??? So I got to the point where when I put something on her I would just leave it on a few minutes then take it off and give her a treat after it was off, because she too would not eat a treat while dressed. I did this several times leaving on the clothes for longer periods of time and she slowly starts to accept it. Now Chloe, at first she was biting at what ever I would put on her but would only do it for a minute or less then gave up and would just wear it, but now she must know how cute she looks dressed up and she struts her stuff now. LOL

·
Registered
602 Posts
nawww how cute! haha Fiddle is the same with clothes. hates them and makes me feel bad haha

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, how cute! LOL Too bad she was less than impressed with it. My pups never did enjoy anything on their heads. They deal with it for pics or whatever but most of them take it off when I turn my head. haha She looks adorable though. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Now that is the cutest Butterfly I've ever seen! I love that face she's giving. :lol: Cute baby girl!!! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww! She may not be to happy with her costume, but she is absolutely adorable in it! I love it! What a cutie! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ms. T is towwie dat your Mommy tortured you Ms. Leila. :lol: :wink: Maybe you needz to comez wive wid da Wee's so Mommy can't put icky costumes on you. :lol: She is probably thinking, "yeah right you nutty lady, you are always torturing Da Wee's in all those hideous clothes and hats!" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ms. T is towwie dat your Mommy tortured you Ms. Leila. :lol: :wink: Maybe you needz to comez wive wid da Wee's so Mommy can't put icky costumes on you. :lol: She is probably thinking, "yeah right you nutty lady, you are always torturing Da Wee's in all those hideous clothes and hats!" :lol: :lol:
Haha she wouldn't mind the clothes, it's the "Hats" she has a problem with. She would have a ball, probably never wanna come home. lol
Aww poor Leila! haha that is the cutest little stubborn face!
She wants to be nekkid for Halloween! lol ;)
She would be in for a shocker, it is mighty cold here on Halloween night. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts