Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this gal has it down pat imo, some of these are just awe inspiring, especially the dresses ....

DDD Original Designs

and she's relatively inexpensive compared to some of the wannabe cobblers who throw things together & try to charge a fortune on ETSY too!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Those are some of the cutest, prettiest harnesses I've ever seen. And omg, the dresses. I don't even know where to begin with those. I want them ALL. $36 is not bad at all for a dress of that quality. People practically tape together a plain old piece of fabric and try to sell them that high on Etsy, lol.

It's a good thing Gemma's way too small to fit into her stuff, otherwise my bank account would be looking even more bare this week. :p

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Caitlin,the one you have on Gemma ,I really like.Ive never seen that design before.You mostly see the ones they step into here.I even showed the pictures to my husband last night.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Those are beautiful vest harnesses! I love them!

Caitlin, I just hit the park avenue link and oh man the new Grace 3 Summer design is PERFECT for my Little Sophia :) I'm glad I looked. I love that.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Those are beautiful vest harnesses! I love them!

Caitlin, I just hit the park avenue link and oh man the new Grace 3 Summer design is PERFECT for my Little Sophia :) I'm glad I looked. I love that.
I love the new summer designs too. So tempted to buy another, lol. I must resist.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Those dresses and harnesses on the DDD website are some of the most beautiful, well-made I have ever seen. I went to the Park Ave website I love those harnesses. No more than Lulu gets out or wears clothes I am seriously thinking of buying one of the Park Ave harnesses for Lulu and Gidget to have on hand. Love them for what they ar and the price. Thanks, Caitlin. Also, did I see a pic of our Ruby in the phote gallery, or is there another Ruby in the world?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
And soon I'll have 4 dogs to buy for hehe it gets expensive to buy such cute items to more dogs you get. But I still love it!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Those dresses are so pretty. I'm wondering if in the winter I can talk my husband into letting me buy one for Cricket for her birthday. Those are adorable and she would be so pretty in one of those.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I love these! I bookmarked the site. They are very reasonable, but I don't want to spend that much until Chloe is full grown.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Now this gal has it down pat imo, some of these are just awe inspiring, especially the dresses ....

DDD Original Designs

and she's relatively inexpensive compared to some of the wannabe cobblers who throw things together & try to charge a fortune on ETSY too!
I have a number of her harnesses for my crew & the quality is great! They are so easy to put on squiggling little chis - I love them!;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts