Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :)

I haven't posted in awhile or shared any pictures in awhile either!! I wanted to quickly share these 3 pictures of Zoey from our little day trip to visit my parents.

Well, for starters there was a ferry sailing wait at the beginning of our journey lol My sister is showing Zoey all the cars and people!

It was a bit hot, but don't worry Zoey had plenty of water! :) She looks like a goofball here though!

Oh! And during our visit we went to my sisters inlaws where they have 2 yorkies and a morkie... and Zoey had no idea what to think about that! Hehe

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The whole trip was awesome. She's a very good traveller. We just stayed in the car on the ferry because we couldn't take her inside but she just had adventures in the backseat of the car or slept on my lap! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
The whole trip was awesome. She's a very good traveller. We just stayed in the car on the ferry because we couldn't take her inside but she just had adventures in the backseat of the car or slept on my lap! :)
that's awesome! :D mind if i ask if you use anything in the back of the car? i rarely leave my guy in the back because i dont want him to get to the floor of the car...it's quite dirty lol and i'm sure there's loose change everywhere. some people use that...back seat blanket type thing but im not sure o_o;

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh! i should have been more specific. i don't let her adventure in the back while the car is moving.. only when we had to be parked. i don't like them going on the floors either.. little pebbles and debris from shoes.. i don't like my chis scarfing that stuff down! :eek: when the car is moving, she is on my lap. :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
How pretty. She's got a lovely long coat...much longer than a lot of LC chis I've had the pleasure of seeing up close. Love her coloring too. Beautiful pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts