Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We gotsted pwesents...a whole bunches of dem!!!!!!! :cheer::dance::eek:ccasion9:
I dust cant beweives it!!!
De mailman comed to da door and low and behowds da package was for us !!

*Finn*"what ees dees?"

*leila* "I dunno but somefin smells goood!"

*Finn* yes, yes indeeds it do!!

*leila* "I swear i cans ahmost tastes it!"

"wooky it's a ducky toy"

"and anudder toy"

" I knews i smelt sumfin heh heh I wuv buwwy stix"

"oh doodness, me tooo!"

*more coming*

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"I eben gots a new bwankey"

"nom nom nom"

"oh fank you Jesus for dis buwwy stix, amen!"

"oh yes pwaise da Lord!"

"can dis weally be twue, wung puffs?!!"

"I don't bewieve my eyeses!"

"I stick my head in dere and got a piece"

"oh deez are wike heaben!!"

"nom nom nommmmm"

"mama pweez frow da elephants again!!"

"i hiding under da table hee hee wiff my buwwy stix"

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
" I dot a wittle ducky jus wike my gullfwiends ! "

"what a bootiful day, we musta been awful goods"

"whatta lotta woot!"

*leila* " I ees sooo happy bouts dees wung puffs and buwwy stix i can't stands it"

"I hope i gets somes weiwa is a hawg!"

*finn* " I weel be taking dis!"

"mmmm dat smell wocks my world"

"i dots a new cowwar wiff a bell on its"

"me too"

"oh fank you so bewwy much woxy my wuv and wachel too!!"

"yes fank you woxy and wachel, youse guys are de bestest!"

Thank you so much Rachel and Roxy!!!!! This was sooo sweet of you!!!!!
She also gave me a set of mary kay's satin hands hand scrub, hand cream and a night hand cream, and a tin of hershey kisses! There's nothing I could use more than hand cream woman!!! My hands look 90 yrs old haha :) she also sent full size tennis ball toys for my bigger dogs. And rope toys and tiny tennis balls, soft squeaky toys, blankies, a little squeaky duck for finn*(just like roxy's), bully sticks and lung puffs, and collars for leila and finn.
For those wondering this wasn't part of an exchange she just sent it out of kindness and generosity! Tell sweet Roxy I need to finish somethings and then your pkg will be on its way!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Holy cow!! Leila and Finn hit the jackpot! You too! What a great gift box, can't believe all the goodies. Awesome job Rachel and Roxy!!!! Leila and Finn look happy as can be!! :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
What an awesome gift!

Cheryl, you are so funny, your comments always
crack me up! :love7:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy cow!! Leila and Finn hit the jackpot! You too! What a great gift box, can't believe all the goodies. Awesome job Rachel and Roxy!!!! Leila and Finn look happy as can be!! :)
I know it Tracy!! They are really enjoying themselves today :)
wow, what a nice box of presents ! its so cute to see Leila and Finn Checking everything out :) . love that elephant toy, reminds me of a dr seuss character
It is super cute and soft! Yes it reminds me of one too lol
What an awesome gift!

Cheryl, you are so funny, your comments always
crack me up! :love7:
Why thank you christa! you are pretty funny yourself!
*leila and finn were really thanking the Lord for those treats, i heard it with my own ears." lol :laughing8:

Awww what a great surprise!!! I love the ones with them chewing the bully sticks, lol!
They are soooo happy today!! :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh look at my cutie patooties!!! :p
I just want to give them so many kisses and cuddles,
they are too cute! What spoiled little monkeys they are!
So happy for them, looks like they had a lot of fun with
their gifts. Lucky pups.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
...what's a "stahhhs"? lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, oh Cheryl! :laughing8:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But did Leila steal anything from Finn?
They are sharing but she would steal his bully stick and lung puff in new york minute if i wasn't watching. Finn usually will growl if he sees her doing it though. He is def. more passive than she. ;)

Haha, oh Cheryl! :laughing8:
:laughing9: I know i'm nuts!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe when i read the title i was thinkin of an old film when a lady said that in a movie. "oh my lucky stahs!" teehee. wow look at all those goodies!!!! ur babies look oh so happy with their chewies and squeakies :) i love the collars! they dont mind the bells?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my goodness! Today is a great day to be Finn and Leila! And you too! What an awesome package, so sweet. Those collars are adorable!
Yes indeed it is :) It was very sweet and generous. I love the collars too!! :)
hehe when i read the title i was thinkin of an old film when a lady said that in a movie. "oh my lucky stahs!" teehee. wow look at all those goodies!!!! ur babies look oh so happy with their chewies and squeakies :) i love the collars! they dont mind the bells?
They are having a ball still with the stuff especially the bully sticks.
I took finns off as i think it was bothering him, but leila still has hers on. :) He'll have to get used to it. lol

OMG I just love reading all of Leila and Finns captions!!!!!! This made my day!!!! What a wonderful gift package. Those 2 are as cute as can be.
Thank you Pam! I'm so glad :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh yay! I'm glad you FINALLY got it! It was a mix of Christmas/valentines day. I wanted to send a package for the holidays but was really behind, so waited for valentines day... still behind! ;) I hope the Satin Hands was okay! I didn't know how it would react in any cold weather and for laying down for hours. I just noticed the instructions aren't in there, because when I 'wrapped' it I forgot to put them back in! Oops! It probably says on MK website what tO do, or ill just PM you, as i use it weekly! ;) Satin Hands was what put me behind in the first place as it literally took until the middle of January for my order to come in! Anyways, I remember you posting a looooong time ago about looking for a hand cream. Mary Kay satin hands is awesome. If it doesn't do the trick, you need to start praying! Haha!

I hope you like the collars! Those are from the cool puppy. I wanted them without the bell but they were giving me a hard time. Bells remind me of cats! Anyways, you can probably cut the bells off if you want. I wanted to get them those awesome collars from the cool puppy with the colorful holes, but I wasn't sure what kind of collars you like for them, sizes, etc, so I wanted to play it safe for now. Are they nice on? They at least look cute! Or are they kind of rough? I couldn't tell. Also, I hope Finn loooooves chicky, as that is Roxys FAVORITE! So, she just had to send it. The kong balls are her second fav! ;) and I couldn't leave the big dogs out. Had to send at least something!

Loved seeing the pictures and captions of course! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The lotion is fine. I tried the regular hand cream already and made them sooo soft :)
Yeah, just pm me how to use the others. I was very excited to see those!!! :D
The collars fit fine and are soft and really cute. I actually like the bell. It helps to know where they are ;) hee hee. Finn wore his for about an hr or so and then i took it off. He kept trying to get it off but he hasn't been wearing a collar regularly for a while now so he is spoiled. He will get used to it. I imagined as he was rolling around crazy on the floor trying to get it off that he was thinking "where in the heck is that crazy ringing coming from aaahhhhhh!!!" :laughing8: lol
They have been playing tug of war with the stuffed animals tonight. Leila has been carrying the little duckie around ;) so hopefully finn will get a crack at him soon. She was SOOOO excited it was quite hysterical to watch. And finn is just so laid back compared to her. They have almost finished their bully sticks haha! And LOVED the lung puffs. Leila literally stuck her entire head in the bag when i opened it and pulled a piece out. (she is suuuch a pig) Finn kept laying his down and she kept stalking it, so i put his back in the bag. He was feeling a little under the weather today i think. :( I am going to give it to him tomorrow to eat while she is locked up haha.
Thanks again!!! :) I am going to work on a surprise for little miss roxy tomorrow!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts