Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought Bryco to a small dinner party last weekend. One of the guys put a baked bean in the bottom of a 'cuzzi (what we call the foam neoprene drink holders) to see if Bryco could get to it. He, of course, went bonkers going for it.

Here's the end result...

We nearly died!!

(oh and for those who read my "nose" thread, you can actually see his nose here!! so you can see what I was talking about).

·
Registered
881 Posts
Awwww he is soo cute :) stop worrying about his little nose! Anyway there is nothing u can do about it hehe :p
My OH has a few cuzzi's from when he went to camp america and he trys to use them over here lol I don't think they will catch on hahaha
xxx

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww he is soo cute :) stop worrying about his little nose! Anyway there is nothing u can do about it hehe :p
My OH has a few cuzzi's from when he went to camp america and he trys to use them over here lol I don't think they will catch on hahaha
xxx
Hahaha I don't have any friends that actually use cuzzi's other than these ones, and they're from Tennessee which...might explain it :p ha ha I'm not too worried about his nose, I was just wondering? Cuz you read and hear so many different things, and you don't exactly know what to go with!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hahaha I don't have any friends that actually use cuzzi's other than these ones, and they're from Tennessee which...might explain it :p ha ha I'm not too worried about his nose, I was just wondering? Cuz you read and hear so many different things, and you don't exactly know what to go with!
The show ring is a funny thing, you can never guarantee what the judge will like on the day perry has been placed at one show then at the next got nothing. there is a dog in perrys class who has a chocolate nose but he is the same colour as perry, he has always been placed higher than perry bar one time and that judge didn't like self colouring. All u can do is enter him and see what happens.
xxx

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hahahaa, seen this pic on FB! He's just too cute. The pic made me actually LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts