Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
As most people know I get the pick of the litter when Nemo's mum has pups in October, I've been considering this one really hard cos I have Stitch he will be coming up to 6 months when I get my next puppy and I wanna know whats easier 2 boys or a boy and a girl?? are there any drawbacks besides the risk of accidents of having one of each? If I have 2 boys are there problems with marking and dominance? My family have only ever had girls and 2 girls live great together :) but 2 boys I'm unsure of. I really wanna keep my options open with this new puppy and choose the one I really want and I guess if there's a Nemo clone I'll be really tempted to take that one. Any help would be really apprechiated.

Sarah

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i think theres quite a few boy pairs on this site.. take kari's mr.peepers and buster for instance. I just think if they grow up together then theres know intruding on ones home lol but then again vala's stinky and smelly were introduced as adults i think so you never know. I know someone who had a boy and a girl and the boy didnt like the girl, so got rid of the girl bought a new girl and then the boy loved her... :? i think it all depends. I know quite a few dogs though (boy pairs) that have grown up together and love each other.. I do think it works best introducing from a young age. :wave:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
boys vs girls

I have all males 5 to be exact not all chis but one is a chi, all neutered. I have a daughter of my own and I gues the reason I have males dogs is to make up for not having a son of my own?? I just have always preferred males. We do have a female parrot though, :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have 2 males (neutered) not chi's and one female chi. I got Dozja when Riley was about 4yrs old, and they are best friends now. They do rough house alot, and Sincy tries to rough house too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts