Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all facebook users!! Cici is insured with more than pet insurance, and there doing a contest, you put the pic in of your pet and the pic at the end of the comp with the most likes wins a year free pet insurance! now I could really be doing with that! would save me like so much and ohh I'd just love to win, so I'm needing all your support :D
If you all could, it should only take around 5 minutes, if you's could go on this website: Pet Portraits on Facebook ( I think you have to add the app I'm not sure ) and go into the pet portraits, go through all the pages until you find this picture of Cici: Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - MyLittleCici's Album: Cici :D - Picture and then just like it! it shouldn't be hard finding this picture as it's very pink and so stands out :p lol yous would be helping me out a lot! thanks if you do xxxxx

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Voted. :D
You are now in Page 12. ;) And yes we have to add the app.

Me Chico and Lily Hope you and Cici wins. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yayyy thanks I hope I win to! I have around 10 days to get in lots of 'likes', I seen one picture today with 47 likes :( hopefully I can beat that! xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts