Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ok I know I have been gone for awhile....

874 views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  ItZy BiTzY 
#1 ·
but I have some news :D I cannot hold it in any more, I have been trying and trying but I think I am going to pop with excitement!!

We may be getting a possible new addition - WOOT WOOT!! She is on hold for the next week for me to decide as I am friends with her breeder and she agreed to hold her for 2-3 weeks total (yes I have known for two weeks and kept it from you all LOL). I put her on hold the day after she was born and that same day a person who already owns one of this breeders puppies asked to put a deposit on her and she told her she was already on hold for me:D So they have a second choice on hold but want this little girl should I say no. I am about 90-95% sure she is coming home with ME!

Here she is at birth...

One day old...

one week

two weeks (yesterday)

and some profile shots at two weeks...

and last but not least a cute sleeping shot...

See less See more
#15 ·
ok so i know i never post but. omg she is adorable. i am so excited for you. hubby finally said yes huh. lol.
congrats she is gorgous and looks likie she is going to make an awesome addition to your family. i bet chopper is going to be so happy to have someone his size to play with. lol. you should post pics of her mom and dad too. i love seeing the parents. it gives you a good idea of how the pup will turn out. i think she is a cutie and i think you should go for it. lol. congrats again

#19 ·
Thanks guys =) I think she is adorable.

For you all that have more than one chi....were you a little apprehensive on getting the second one. I know I want another one but I also don't want to affect my bond with Chopper.

Melony, I will try to get pictures of the parents posted some time today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.