·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jealous of my camera?

Please don't get this one locked :lol:

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
as i said before, i WILL steal that pooch!!!!!!!!!!!!! and possibly the cam with its super quality lol great pics and colours in it, i want i want!!x

·
Registered
388 Posts
awesome :) what camera do you use?

i went trying out all the ones in the shop yesterday.. im considering the nikon d60 but cnt get it till october

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a D300, I just got it a few days ago and it's awesome. I had a D50 before , I now let my 2 year old nephew play with that one :lol:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
YAY for Roxy pictures!! The camera takes great photos, congrats!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
so you mean to say if i got a camera like that, i could get pics like that? because i seriously thought that pic was a photoshop...

I dont see why not ( im still on cameras with old fashioned films), but then Jodie is a very good photographer aswell as having a great camera!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I think you can tell the difference with a decent camera - mind you I think it helps if you know what setting to put your camera on.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so you mean to say if i got a camera like that, i could get pics like that? because i seriously thought that pic was a photoshop...
It's possible, I did do a college course in photography and have put in a ton of hours working out exactly how I like to take my pics before doing it. It's really not a case of just pointing and clicking. With a bit of work you could probably manage it.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Technically all a good camera does it make your life a lot easier, tools don't make the artist now do they but they can help ;) if you have an eye for it, you have it whatever camera you're using be it a cheap disposable or a £2000 camera.

You can have an expensive camera and still take terrible photos.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have no idea how to use my camera properly. My friend has just got a lovely one and I have taken some great photo's with that one - still don't know how to use the settings properly though. Mine is an Olympus SP-5 somthing or other - I have had it a couple of years now and STILL don't know exactly how to use it. I am one of those who plays but never reads the instructions.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
have a look online, they usually have tutorials which trust me are a lot more user friendly than manuals to follow, other than that just sit around and play with the camera, the more you practice the better you get. Also I recommend shooting outside if you are a beginner than you aren't battling with light levels and flashes with animals aren't usually a good thing :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts