Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark's boss is cloosing the business and Mark had to get everything of his personal stuff out of the office.. So he came home Friday with a truck full of tools and such. This mornign I took the truck and emptied it into storage.. then I went to the shop and got another load... went and emptied it.. Then I loaded my file cabinet int he truck and went back to the office to get our really comfy office chair... I thought it would be a better chair then the little brown one here in the livingroom... I put it in here and WOW alot more room... what do you all think? Which chair looks better in here?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I love the blue chair!!!! I think that it definatly looks like a computer chair & the brown one looks more like livingroom furniture but I say who cares go with what your happy with whats comfy & if its more space your looking for then go for blue!! If your going for the look of a livingroom then Im backing the brown. I was no help at all was I??

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
im confused....the blue gives more room?? It looks to me like the brown unless I am confused. I say if you sit in that chair alot then go for comfort - I like things roomy myself too so I guess I am no help either :oops:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehe... you were alot of help... but My thought behind it is that the blue chair will be more comfy for playin nintendo... hehehhehe and I haven't played for so long because I hated the brown chair to sit in for long periods of time....

I can actually put a foot stool in here when I am oplaying nintendo and have a really comfy place to sit...

oh no my family is in trouble now... I might become a ddicted to the chair now...

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Now that youve mentioned the real reason Id like to change my opinion if your playing nintendo then play where you can stay, blue it is!!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Aesthetically I think the brown chairs fits better. It goes with the colors in the room and the size is perfect, where the blue one kind of dominates. But if the blue one is more comfortable then you should use that one, especially with all that moving around you do. You NEED a comfortable relaxing place :wink: .

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:oops: i like the brown one better :roll: ...it looks like you have more room left with the brown one and it matches better ........but it's indeed better to be comfy ( or no it's better to be stylish :? ) haha

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I think the brown chair matches the other furniture better, but I think the blue chair would be better as far as comfort is concerned. In this case I think comfort gets my vote. :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks a lot Mandi.... Now my brain won't stop churning about making a slip cover..... you did it to me now.. Now I have to figure something out...

gee what could my brain come up with.... hmm hmm <Thinking>

ok we'll see what happens next with my brain....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I just went out and looked in my 3 containers of material.. I have a big piece of cream color material... Do you think that would look good with the brown couch?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah... Mandi, after all it was your idea.. I will be waiting... I can even teach you how to sew...

I laid the material over the chair last night and I keep looking at it... It will look nice in here with all the brown... I am in the middle of reorginizing my cabinets. It has been a mess... My clean livingroom is all messed up again and my diningroom looks like a storage unit...

I am hoping I can get to the chair sometime this week.... Mandi where are you?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts