Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I have been looking at names and I have it down to 3 names......

Would like to know what one you like best

They are

Nikita
Pepsi
Starla

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Nikita flows easier out of my mouth.......LOL......and Pepsi is just wrong on so many levels(but would make an AWESOME siggy theme)...... LMAO!! good luck on whatever you choose....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I like Starla best. Nikita is cute though too and you could shorten it to Kita as a nickname. Starla is my favorite of the three though. :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
......and Pepsi is just wrong on so many levels(but would make an AWESOME siggy theme)......
hope no offense was taken, none was meant.... I was just silly/stupid.... gonna blame it on too much coffee this morning....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope not yet...... knowing me it will be none of them as I tend to change my mind last minute lol but nikita and starla are my favourite at the moment lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I love the name Starla - I wanted to call our cat Squiggle that, but my mother wouldnt let me! Its such a beautiful name

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i like starla also , i had it on keonas name list :)
i change my mind all the time also lol keona was Halo than sassy nearly Bambi , scarlett and sandy untill the name keona stuck and now i dont like it haha wish i called her fawn or scarlett

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
nope not yet...... knowing me it will be none of them as I tend to change my mind last minute lol but nikita and starla are my favourite at the moment lol
LOL I know what you mean! Shayley wasn't even suppose to be Shayley....I decided on that the day she got home but had a name picked out way before that and I was pretty set on it too! I so know the feeling!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts