Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its becoming a ritual at my home...my uncle comes home from work and gives my girls a couple Puperoni sticks

My girls practically knock him over

Tequila taking a flying leap into his lap to try to sneak a treat

Now sit nice

Ok another ritual is when my grandmother and uncle return from shopping Kylie just has to check out the loot and hopes to sneak some food from the bags

oooohhhh...they are home!

hmmm....anything good I can eat here??

LOL this is by far my favorit pic...my uncle is telling her to get out of the bags...doesnt she look possessed by the devil....what an evil look she has!!!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
LOL my girls do the same thing, and the cats join in.
I have to wait until they're all done checking out the groceries before I can put them away :D

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
You have the cutest girls.
Kylie looks like she is full of personality.
In all of the picture posts that you make, it looks like she is always getting into something!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In all of the picture posts that you make, it looks like she is always getting into something!!
LOL yeah Kylie is my little troublemaker. Tequila and Ginger are my little shadows but Kylie goes off on her own and is always getting into something.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awww such cute pics! i was curious how long did it take kylie's tail to get so fluffy! i cant wait for rocky's to be like that but hes got a long way to go hehe! also littlehead/ashley is that you in the picture under your signature? if it is your very pretty!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not sure but I have pics of her at 6-8 months and she still doesnt have the fluffy tail so I am betting probably after her first bday did she get that way.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
oh ok thats what i thought in 6 more months hopefully he will look like that its really starting to come in thick recently though so it may be sooner!!!! i just love long haired i dont know why but that tail just looks cuddly!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree....most of her fluffiness is on her tail and her back legs. I love brushing her...thankfully she likes it too so I brush her every day. :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
I think its so crazy how quick his fur began to thicken it seems almost suddenly. its soo soft too I LOVE IT lol thanks for your response :wave: :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts