Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I picked Loki.. it's cute,, kinda exotic.. definitley different cuz we have at least 1 bella on the site.. so it's not the common..

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok folks, i want to thank you all for the help since i was sooo stuck on those 3 however i emailed the breeder this morning and hell be called Dodger. (and since i get to register him to: Gems Treasure "PickPocket") and i think itll be an unusual name for over here since not that many americans have even heard of oliver :D

shes also going to send me some more pics tonight. hes only 6 weeks and because hell be flying we have to wait another week yet before he can come home but more pics are comming which makes me Uber happy!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Mia said:
i like dodger and loki, wasnt loki one of the fallen angels in the film dogma?
i think dodger suits his colouring and long hair
mia
x
Yeah, Loki is the one that went nuts, killing everyone. AKA Matt Damon LOL

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
loki was the other one, bartlbee was the insane one but yeah, however that was just for the movie,

the origional loki is the norse god of mischeif, trickery and fire. and father to all the norse giants.

but i do want another male sometime so mabe hell be loki...im thinking a long haired red and black male mabe...lol.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
foxywench said:
loki was the other one, bartlbee was the insane one but yeah, however that was just for the movie,

the origional loki is the norse god of mischeif, trickery and fire. and father to all the norse giants.

but i do want another male sometime so mabe heck be loki...im thinking a long haired red and black male mabe...lol.
Darn... I got my Ben Afflecks and Matt Damons all confused again. I hate it when that happens!!! LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts