Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking Chumley for a walk, which he is very good with and already knows how to sit, its supposed to help with separation anxiety, and guess what I found?

There were two dogs, um, stuck together and this little guy was trying his best to get in on it, too. According to his teeth, he's between 3 and 4 months old. No worries, I will be posting online and in the paper to try to find his family. He's a little cutie. (the collar is mine btw)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Dear lord looks like you will be getting those rescue dog you wanted after all.

Are you going to report him to the shelter too?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a cutie pie! I hope you're able to find his family, but glad he's safe and sound with you in the meantime. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL That is so frickin funny! Very awesome he found a safe place to stay until his owners collect him! Hopefully the shelters can take a pic of him and get word out! Keep us updated on this little cutie pie!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That last pic has JR all over it im going to guess a jack/chi mix

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That last pic has JR all over it im going to guess a jack/chi mix
Yeah, thats what I was thinking, too. He's definately not full chi. Also, the way his front legs are, he may have daschund in him instead. I had to put him in a crate, he got out of the pen in about 5 minutes. lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sweet of you to take him in. Hope everything works out.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
You are like Doctor Doolittle or the Pied Piper. Chis would find you and follow you anywhere!! It is really kind of funny. I cannot decide if you should be scared to go outside...haha!

He is precious. SUCH sweet eyes and pretty coloring!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dear lord looks like you will be getting those rescue dog you wanted after all.

Are you going to report him to the shelter too?
Yes, tomorrow I will fill out the found paper for the books at the pound and SPCA and go to the vets, have him checked for a microchip and leave info with them. They are the largest, most popular vet hospital in the city.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How is he today? Any luck with finding his owners? ps. what name have you given him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts