Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really like one of those astro-turf like potties that's reusable. I hate making waste for landfills with those pee pads.

I'd have to get a big one. We use two of the standar size pee pads at a time (more room to wiggle!) I think they're roughly 24x21? Maybe 24x22. They do overlap a little, but not much.

Shipping is an issue, I don't want to have to pay out to wazoo and I am in Canada - so anywhere from the USA would be more expensive. I have searched and searched, but can't find anything GREAT.

I like the ones that the wee drains and you just empty it daily and remove poops. One I can easily bring to my tub and rinse off every few days.

Thanks in advance!:daisy:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I found these and I'm sure I've seen them in our stores as well. They have different sizes. Also we have in our malls the "As Seen On TV" stores. Maybe they have them or can order them in for you. I thought about getting one for our balcony just for the winters.

Hopefully the link works...

I can't get it to work. You can copy and paste it though. Well apparently I need a crash course because I can't get anything to work lol
That works, until I learn the proper way.

petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4085568&lmdn=Dog

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
None of the links are working for me. But if you copy and paste my last post in your address bar it will go to the page.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Do you have Petco's in Canada? They have potty systems that were like $50 for the smaller one and $70 ish for a larger one.

·
Registered
258 Posts
No Petco's in Canada unfortunately... =/ I ended up with the Rascal Dog Litter Box, Little Squirt. I was also sick of buying pee pads...so I bought this. The problem I found with the turf grass was no matter what I did it still smelled. So finally I just took the grass out. I use the box and the grate. It hardly smells at all! I have one pup using it and I wash it out in the tub every two days. It takes all of 2 mins to do. I love it! It was a bummer about the grass, but overall I find myself very satisfied with the product. The grate has very small holes so is not uncomfy at all for the dogs to walk on. =) Here's a link if you want to check it out: RASCAL DOG LITTER BOX COMPANY, L L C HOME PAGE

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! We will go check out PetSmart and the Rascal online!

Ugh, yes, pee pads suck. LOL

How hard is it to get the pups to use this new potty area?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts