Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though this is just an 18" bed that I got for one small space in the living room, they both now want to be in it. Of course. They wanted you to see that they share better now!

I still am gonna sleep with one eye open cause I gotta watch that Hope...

Or not...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Normally, they do not (okay, well, Hope mainly) like to be touched or bothered while sleeping. They will get over the bed once it is not new and each retreat to hr own space...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
They are so cute! I love how Ruby has her head hanging over the edge of the bed. And Hope sleeps just like my Audrey, curled into a tight little ball. So cute!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Too cute! I love it. Mine do not want to cuddle with each other either. They both love to cuddle with us.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too cute! I love it. Mine do not want to cuddle with each other either. They both love to cuddle with us.
That is MUCH more how they are really. You can see that they each have their own zone in that tiny bed. If I ever thought they'd really cuddle or lay together I'd have gotten a bigger bed. They do prefer that I sit on the couch with a quilt and they burrow under that. That said, though, they are as close to me as possible but not really to each other.
Both of them in it is more about claiming it as their own if you ask me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Glad that Rudy has learned to share. :) All of mine sleep in their own beds and don't like to cuddle with each other either. They all much prefer me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts