Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found an old disposable camera last week, so we decided to take it to the Calgary Zoo and use up the last 15 pictures. When we got them developed, one pic almost made me cry :(

It's a pic of Jasmine, who passed away early this year, and Triton. Both sitting perfectly, I've never seen such a good picture of the 2 of them. I want to get it blown up and framed. I took a pic of the pic (which is why it isn't good quality, but our scanner unfortunately doesn't work)

It was taken when Triton was just over a year old, so almost a year ago :(

3,132 Posts
Awww, very cute picture! I am glad that your little angel was there for you to see again. :) I am sorry of her passing though. ((HUGS))

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
awwwwww what a lovely picture. Like you said get it blown up and frame it. How fantastic to find a pic like that, that you had forgotten allo about.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'm sorry about Jasmine. I know it hurts. i think it would be a great idea to frame the picture.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, it was a wonderful surprise. I don't know who took the photo, maybe I did?? But it's such a great feeling to see something so special. I thought Jasmine was out of surprises for us <3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts