Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Jon found these from an old site which I used to go on where I met jess - I had actually lost these pictures so i am so happy to of found them :D

you will have to excuse the quality as they are from our first ever digital camera which wasnt much good at all :lol:

This is lily at 4 weeks : we took this originally thinking it was ozzy but it was not until I have looked back on these I can tell this is my little girl
and not ozzy and at the time the breeders were keeping Lily so i am pleased I got a pic of her as a puppy - do you all agree its her ?

Heres ozzy

Heres ozzy , me and Jon in the background - god I look awful on this pic :lol:

me saying bye to him after his visit too me :

One of Ozzy a few days after we got him :

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
:D Clare how wonderful you got these pics!! You asked if I can tell its Lily yet I cant tell them apart now :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I know because lily has a smaller face and you can tell the muzzules are different and Ozzy has always had a black nose and lily a brown and you can see the colour differences :wave:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thats great that Jon found their baby pic what a special memory to have. They look so cute, but I can't tell them apart either :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
aww how adorable.it always amazes me how the longhaired chi's change so much !! they grow from fluffy bears to beautiful chi's

that's the reason i haven't got a longhaired one i think...because i can not see a chi in them and certainly not how they will become :D

one day...... :D

those pics are real treasures!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
aww how adorable.it always amazes me how the longhaired chi's change so much !! they grow from fluffy bears to beautiful chi's

that's the reason i haven't got a longhaired one i think...because i can not see a chi in them and certainly not how they will become :D

one day...... :D

those pics are real treasures!!

kisses nat
Nat that's one reason I love having long hairs. You seem to have a longer time to watch them change and it's always a surprise. :D

Clare they are adorable. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts