·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id share some updates from this year:

Arnie: (Hope x Tiny)

Pabi AKA Hopper (Hope x Tiny)

Plum: (OCC's Baby blue x Bentley)

Tigga AKA Layla (The JRT cross litter i rehomed - Vicki x Tiny)

(Right)
(Left side)

I'm not going to bore you with more but these are some of the babies i've shared whilst i raised the, so i thought it'd be nice to show you how far they've got :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopper (Pabi) looks adorable!! I so wanted him. And Arnie's a therapy dog? Is that what the ribbon is for? They are all soooo darned cute.
Thank you! Every one said he was the best in the litter. I think Mimi was personally, but thats because i kept her :rolleyes: i wish i could of kept him hasnt he turned out so lovely!

Arnie does Agility and Obedience :) What a proud mummy i am!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi look how good you are being moma to all these precious chihs good job
Haha its hard work but well worth it when you see them placed in such great homes, grown up and all happy! Thank you!

Hi there, nice to see them all grown up, they are all so cute
Hiya Tracey. I did PM you! Thanks :)

The only one i have to track down so far is Arnie (Tulula's Brother)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Haha its hard work but well worth it when you see them placed in such great homes, grown up and all happy! Thank you!

Hiya Tracey. I did PM you! Thanks :)

The only one i have to track down so far is Arnie (Tulula's Brother)
Thanks Robyn,
Would love to see a pic of Arnie, I will have to put some new pics of Tulula on here, she is still queen of the house lol.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Robyn,
Would love to see a pic of Arnie, I will have to put some new pics of Tulula on here, she is still queen of the house lol.
You're not theonly one! lol i've been trying to get holdof her but its not been veery successfull as yet! 2nd Birthday soon!
Aww goood, thats Fifi's position :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts