Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
He is stunning.. your photos are fantastic!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Amazing photos!
I'm sure the beautiful model helped make them look that good too though.

Wait I just noticed your from Montreal. I am there right now. Maybe we could meet up sometime soon for a playdate? That would be really fun!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Oliver! Cute boy and cute name too. :) His ears are so cute!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh my gosh Oliver is such a doll! And again, your photos are AMAZING! All of the pics from your D40 without flash? I am so impressed with the quality of your pics. I haven't seen such good pics from a D40 before! (We have the D90 :coolwink:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Really truly your pics are amazing. Love your siggy. Your guy Oliver is gorgeous. We never mind pictures here. Keep em coming.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To Quinn: How long are you in Montreal for? I could probably do a meet up! Ollie would enjoy it :) Message me if you'd like and we can figure out the details.

Huskyluv: Thanks again :) I know a D40 is like... above a point-and-shoot for sure, but still pretty amateur for a DSLR. I'm glad I've proven that it can be done ;) I believe that the photo of Ollie when he was super little (scratching the collar with the pink tag) was taken using flash, but the rest weren't. I think I've gotten better as he's grown up :) I've seen a D90 maybe twice in my life. Impressive. I'm certainly a Nikon fan.

To everyone else: Thanks so much guys! It's great having a place to show off the little one.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love the pics of Oliver...love the name as well. I am a Nikon fan too but for more personal reasons (my uncle works for Nikon)!

I used to live near Montreal when I was really young! Welcome to the forum and keep the pics coming!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts