Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya CP,

Hope all you lovely lot who live in the US has a wonderful 4th July weekend.

I had my biggest ever event for work on Saturday so have been flat put busy but spent yesterday hanging out with the pooches and we gave Olive her first bath too.

Halp Me Mamma! Don't just take pictures!

The aftermath is a very cross Basil

And Olives ears went up for 10 seconds

Thanks for looking! Xx

Registered
So,so sweet, I love that face!! I'm sure you are having a ball with her.
Lily was 18oz. at 12 weeks. I put her on a lead from the begining and took her out with the other two. She was walking like a champ shortly after, it does take some preserverence at first!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the middle of a city so we are going to have to make some special trips to quieter areas to get her started, there is no way she can go on the pavements round here, its just too busy, we have plans this weekend to go to my favourite local costal path though, its where we started Basil off. Yes I am loving having a little girl and she is a ball of energy so Im sure she'll be a distance walker in no time. Wow 18oz is so tiny, she must be a 2.5/3lb adult? She is so adorable x

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Living in the city would be a whole different scenario. Sounds like you have a beautiful place to go!! I really miss the puppy stage, I love Olive's name and her coloring.
Yes, Lily was tiny and was charting to be 2 1/2 at the most 3 lbs. up until 4 mos. I think nutrition and exercise played an important role. It looks like she will end up at around 4 lbs. she had a huge growing spurt between 4 mos.-6 mos.

Registered
That is just adorable! Olive is so cute: but I bet she's tougher than she looks! Florrie is small (3.5 lbs) but she has a will of iron. Her bigger brothers and sisters know not to mess with her! xx

Administrator
I love Olive so much! She reminds me a lot of my first Chi Bambi when she was a puppy. You are a very cruel Chi mummy though, torturing those poor sweet babies with a bath lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts