Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Olives first goodies from the beautiful Miss Elaine arrived last week, super fast and perfect as always. I went ott on the pink - I'm excited to have a little girl! We got 2 little lily hoodies that fit now and 2 Ruff Ruff Coture dresses that are a little big right now. Olive is 28 oz and 14 weeks, she has gotten much taller since we first picked her up :) she is growing fast!

All the goodies!

Bunnie Ears!

Bear Ears - My favourite!

This one is too big Mamma!

And this one!

Basil telling Olive subtly that its his turn in the bag today and she can walk! ;)

Thanks for looking!

Registered
Awww. Olive is just the most precious little girl ever! I'm thinking she is exactly the same size Lily was at 14 weeks. She also grew fast! Your pictures are wonderful, loving all the pink, the first two outfits are adorable on her!

Premium Member
She is just so cute and Basil is handsome as always!

Administrator
The upside down asleep photo is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I always loved the upside down pic of Basil sleeping too, you have a knack of picking exceptionally adorable pups lol

Registered
Aww she's so pretty. I love the picture of her sleeping on her back too, that's just too cute! And I really like the hoodies, especially the bear one! :p Little Basil is looking super cute in the bag too. :)

Premium Member
So so cute, she is precious. Love the fluffy ears and the pic with her nose in the flower is funny. They are both lovely. :p

Registered
Jemma , i'm so glad that the 2 hoodies are a good fit right now ! they look so cute on Olive :).
I also love that pic of Olive laying on her back !! all the pics are adorable too !!
thanks for posting pics. The pics with the 2 dresses are cute too. I think she will grow into them eventually

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Awww. Olive is just the most precious little girl ever! I'm thinking she is exactly the same size Lily was at 14 weeks. She also grew fast! Your pictures are wonderful, loving all the pink, the first two outfits are adorable on her!
Thankyou :) I looked at some Lily puppy pics and Ithink they seem fairly similarly built too - how much does Lily weigh these days?

She is just so cute and Basil is handsome as always!
Gotta love my Big Boy :) he is the sweetest thing.

Super cute!
Thanks Huly!

The upside down asleep photo is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I always loved the upside down pic of Basil sleeping too, you have a knack of picking exceptionally adorable pups lol
You can see her beard! That is still my most favourite picture of Basil too, I not only have an eye for cute pups but also pups that are little hussys and love to let it all hang out whilst sleeping ;)

Cute Cute Cute, both of your babies. xx
Thank you :)

Aww she's so pretty. I love the picture of her sleeping on her back too, that's just too cute! And I really like the hoodies, especially the bear one! :p Little Basil is looking super cute in the bag too. :)
B dog's little face gets me every time! It's those freckles I think. The bewar hoodie is !y favourite, I knew she would out grow it before it gets cooler here but I just loved it so much and Elaine's prices are so reasonable that its OK to do that :)

What an adorable model.. She looks so cute in her new outfits. Elaine is the best 馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Elaine is, she bends over backwards to make sure you end up with some truly fabulous clothes.

So so cute, she is precious. Love the fluffy ears and the pic with her nose in the flower is funny. They are both lovely. :p
She was mostly interested in eating the roses, the little Piggie!

Jemma , i'm so glad that the 2 hoodies are a good fit right now ! they look so cute on Olive :).
I also love that pic of Olive laying on her back !! all the pics are adorable too !!
thanks for posting pics. The pics with the 2 dresses are cute too. I think she will grow into them eventually
Thank you so much Elaine. I really am thrilled, oh she'll be fitting in those dresses in no time at all! She is sprouting up! :)

Premium Member
Awwwww Olive! You are one lucky spoiled little girl, aren't you???? I love the HK hoodies, those were my favorite on Mimi when she was a baby. Such a perfect model! 馃槡馃槡馃槡馃槡馃槡馃槡

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts