Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie had his first walk yesterday. He complained at first - didn't want to move from the front door - but he quickly followed his big brother. He was making a faint little crying noise as he ran round but seemed like he was enjoying it too!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
aww bless fab pics it is good when they have one to follow- i was suprised Bentley was fine the first time i took him out hes over confident tho - Twig wouldnt walk anywhere for weeks when she was puppy it was really hard work with her

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Phoebe still fights the leash frequently on walks. Unless she really wants to do it she's such a pain. If its even a degree to cold...

·
Registered
621 Posts
hes so smalll, and looks like he enjoyed it:) i love gettin em to walk on a leash LOL

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was fun but always scary. I used to let Jack off the lead but after reading the 'dog stealing' thread i'm too scared in case someone tries to snatch him!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Ollie is so sweet!
Frankie, our one year old never really enjoyed walking much. Now that he has a little brother, Ben, he really looks forward to being the BIG brother, leading him around!!! Ben imitates everything Frankie does!!!! It is so funny.:toothy10:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts