Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im a BIG Big brother fan :D

i even share the same surname as anothy..lol

have not missed one show! its that sad :?

ive got my red wine and popcorn ready for tonights final :D

so whos going to win ???

ive always been a fan of makosi :)

but would like Eugene to win :D he may aswell after already having half the prizz money :roll:

but i think anothy will win..lol

im going to put a bet on but still thinking who :?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I thought Eugene was a drip at first but when he sang the song and when he cried last night after accepting the money i felt sorry for him and would like him to win all the money. Earlier i would have chosen Derek to win but hes gone, Makosi and anthony are just too up their own bums for my liking, minga is so fake.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Eugene cried... great for sympathy, I feel sorry for him! He has about the nicest heart britain has ever seen!!!

Macosi.. i HATE! Such a strong word, but for the weeks she has been in there the question still remains.... WHO IS MACOSI? I mean is she a spy? Is she a celeb from a different planet? Like I really just dont get her fake crying, does she beleive shes pulling it off? Though shes amazing to watch and really good for your self esteam, I actually watch and think "yes, I am actually sane!"

Anthony... could get away with murder!!!!! Is it me but does those looks and that "III" just make you weak at the knees? DOES ME! He has kept down to earth throughout the whole show and hardly ever bitched... BUT (yes theres a but!) WHY DID HE KISS MACOSI? No stef is not hating, I just dont get it, shes a monster and a 2-faced *****
Also, Anthony held a great guy personality throughout the whole show and last night a real bad side came out when Eugene won that money... Anthony had feelings he was oing to win (I would if I were him :wink: ) and knew Eugene had just taken wht would have been his extra 50,000, so the devil came out!

KInga... should have been in it from day one. Maybe it would be unfair for her to win it after only being in the house for a week and a half but if it means her winning over MACOSI, anyday KINGA WIN!!! Yes she OTT but shes great to watch and I think deep down she just wants to be liked!!!

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I am a BB fan to , have been watchin it every day from the start (sad!) :lol:

This years bb has reallt got me stumped god knows whos gonna win. i dont think Kinga will or should she really gets to me . Eugene is really sweet but i think hes a bit of a moron! :?

Makosi has let herself down with how shes been acting so i guess Anthony should win it in my eyes although hes not really the biggest character

Cant wait til the final later :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hmmm, it's a tough one.
I've found I haven't been watching it much lately, I think there's been very little going on to keep it interesting.

Will the public go for the extreme personality again like last year?
Or will they go for the ladies man?
Or will the public have sympathy for the sensitive virgin again?
It's a difficult one to predict, I really have no idea who will win and I don't want to predict one incase I end up waaay off lol.

We'll just have to wait and see, i'm sure it will be a good finale whoever wins.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JAYNE said:
Yeah i'd like him too win too but i reakon Eugene could get it as loads of people like him and want him to win, im not a big Eugene fan i think he is a bit strange, kinda scares me :shock:
lol he does act strange! and his jokes are funny because there not :D

and some of the storys .. what strange things turn him on! pure geek!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts