Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This tiny little girl is in the Greenville shelter.

Smeagle, 4 yr old female chi, left eye is enlarges, she is VERY sweet, about 3 lbs at most, has flea allergies, time up 11/19

Her time is up in TWO days!!! Their email is [email protected] if you know of anyone who can help her. She's breaking my heart!!!!

Please pm me and let me know if you can help?

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SC

It is about 2 hrs from me and I am not sure that they would adopt out of state? I am going to contact them tomorrow and if noone else can get her I am going after her.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
o my gosh that poor little thing... she looks so scared and sad..please keep us posted on her... I wish I was closer to help out.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They do not open until noon here and that is about 15 minutes away. I will call them at noon and see what they say.

We really cannot afford the medical expenses that may come with her esp. with the enlarged eye issues so I am not sure what will happen once I get my hands on her? I am hoping upon hopes that my vet will take her? He has 6 Chis and all have been owner surrendered because they couldnt pay the cost for health issues and he loves those Chis so cross your fingers. I guess if worse comes to worse I can find a rescue that will take her.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay I made contact with them and all they would say is she has been rescued:)

I hope with all my heart that it was to a home or a rescue that can take the best possible care of her and will love her and shower her with affection the rest of her time here on earth:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts