Chihuahua People Forum banner

OMG!! Can anyone help?????

2K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  amy527 
#1 ·
This tiny little girl is in the Greenville shelter.

Smeagle, 4 yr old female chi, left eye is enlarges, she is VERY sweet, about 3 lbs at most, has flea allergies, time up 11/19

Her time is up in TWO days!!! Their email is animalcareservices@greenvillecounty.org if you know of anyone who can help her. She's breaking my heart!!!!

Please pm me and let me know if you can help?

See less See more
#3 ·
SC

It is about 2 hrs from me and I am not sure that they would adopt out of state? I am going to contact them tomorrow and if noone else can get her I am going after her.

#18 ·
They do not open until noon here and that is about 15 minutes away. I will call them at noon and see what they say.

We really cannot afford the medical expenses that may come with her esp. with the enlarged eye issues so I am not sure what will happen once I get my hands on her? I am hoping upon hopes that my vet will take her? He has 6 Chis and all have been owner surrendered because they couldnt pay the cost for health issues and he loves those Chis so cross your fingers. I guess if worse comes to worse I can find a rescue that will take her.

#19 ·
Okay I made contact with them and all they would say is she has been rescued:)

I hope with all my heart that it was to a home or a rescue that can take the best possible care of her and will love her and shower her with affection the rest of her time here on earth:)

#23 ·
oh what relif!!!! im so happy for her, thank goodness. I hope she has been homed responsably and they are a lovely family to treat her like the princess she is. she makes me teary eyed thinking about her though..

Hey maybe she will join the forum?? that would be so great !!! xxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.