Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe She is a little peanut! This is Liberty. Can you say OMG TINY!! I think she is the smallest Chihuahua I have ever bred or had :shock:

Liberty Asleep in a Coffee cup :shock:

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG! she's so gorgeous and tiny! what a little darling baby :binky: I'm surprised she didn't get stuck in that mug, What a place to sleep!!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Its the same pup and shes keeping her :wave:

Lori she is adorable - I want too see more of her - how much does she weigh now :wave:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi!

Gosh I am in love with her!
Shes soooo tiny..lovely.
I´d take her right away :lol:
She´d even get a nicer bet than a mug lol

xx,

Nadine.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rachael Polachek said:
I finally get it... there are no tea cup chi's but there obviously are coffee cup chi's. :lol:

How big do you expect her to get? Can't wait to watch her grow up.

I expect she will be around 1 1/2 to 2lbs. She is 4 weeks old and weighs 3 1/2 oz. :shock: She is starting to play with her bother and sister,its so cute to watch cause her head is WAY bigger than her wee little body, so she tips over and falls over alot :lol:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soon2bechiowner said:
Wow, shes georgeous. She was a great little apple dome. Are you going to show her? Are you interested in selling her, Ive always wanted a little girl.
I am going to show her is she poses no health conerns because she is so little. And no I am not selling her sowwy :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I finally get it... there are no tea cup chi's but there obviously are coffee cup chi's. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

She is really small! Too bad you aren't parting with her, she'd make a great friend for Chiwi! :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts