Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg omg i'm simply crying from hapiness !! :D
i was pestering my bf until now......now he just said do whatever you want to do but don't bother me with it ....you can go get him alone !!
so i think my bf is a bit angry with me :?
but i don't care one cuddle (at night :wink: ) and he's over that and he will love it just as much as i will.

:eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion2: jippie jippie jippie omg i just can't handle it :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That's wonderful!!!
I'm really happy for you, I was reading your post earlier about how much you wanted a third Chi. That's so great!!
You have to get pics when you can of your new Chi! :D

Your boyfriend will be ok, as you said, just give him a cuddle!

:wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

you're so sweet !! if everything goes well .....i'm already going tomorrow :D
( not with my bf but with my best friend obviously :D )

kisses nat

·
Registered
313 Posts
oh nat im so happy for you!!!!!
Congrats darling!
and dont worry about the bf! a cuddle from u and the new lil baby should sort him out!

:lol:

Love n hugs

S xXx

·
Registered
642 Posts
:blob7: YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can never have enough chis!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
sjc said:
:lol: DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A "PERSUASIVE FEMALE"!!! :lol:
HEAR, HEAR!!! :lol: :lol:

OMG, I'm so happy for you, Nat! YAY!!!! :hello1: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Nat, I am very happy for you.. Your bf will love #3 as much as the other 2 as soon as he sees him/her...

Details please please please.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah!!!I bugged my dad for over 3 years to get a dog!As you can tell he gave in, and we're gonna have to , he's not happy though he said whatever me and my mom wanna do! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That is Great! <sigh> I am waiting for my breeder to have a litter to get another fingers crossed everyone hoping its a merle. WTG ya boyfriend will come around just make sure you give him a little more attention lol. I guess its like having a baby the men get jealous.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
you are so Lucky!!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you!!! Whatever puppy you pick out will sure be lucky to be going to such a good home with the cutest siblings EVER!! Cough out some details!!! :wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok i went today........ but i didn't got one yet......

there were only boys (big boys :D ) and cosmo counts for two :wink:
i would like a girlfriend for paris , because cosmo is always so hard on her and with two boys she might consider suicide :D

i already got a name :D POSH !! hahaha hilarious isn't it ?? you can give me your honest opinions guys.... :wink:

preferably a medium-haired little girl........so on thursday i'm going back , keep your fingers crossed :wink:

ps. i almost took home a black and tan boy with me .....but he was already 2 pounds at 2 and a half months and didn't look too healthy :? they told me he was already there for 2 weeks.......so i didn't do it .........I HAVE TO STICK TO THE PLAN :D :D

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 33 Posts