Chihuahua People Forum banner

OMG - I have a new CHI!!!! - Cute Warning -

2K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  stelun 
#1 ·
Well, this kinda just happend!!! I got this puppy on Sunday.... She will be 8 wks on Thursday... about the same age as when I got Mia... kinda young - I know - but the mamma wasn't feeding her anymore and she had been on solids already. Anyway... we can not figure out a name for her....

She is cream with Mia's color on her ears, feet, and blended in on her back. She has a light nose, and blue/green eyes... She is really tiny... I am taking her to the vet today for shots, so I will see what she weighs then. Her ears are not up yet, but should be soon, I hope....

At first Mia would not have anything to do with ME or the puppy, but now she is laying on my lap again, and playing with the puppy!

She is a real cutie (at least I think so) I just need a NAME... I want something that goes with Mia Bella, but not that they sound the same... SO stuck!! LOL

Any Ideas would be appreciated!! Thanks, Traci

#6 ·
Thanks!! :wave: I am so excited to have another baby!! It was not really planned - well sort of - I wanted this BLUE puppy that was 2 hours away from us - but she sold it before we could get there - I was so bummed!!!! in tears!!! Then I saw this lady - with this puppy - and I said no - intially - but my husband was actually the one that said I should get her... Her name was NINA - my daughters name............ then I guess I figured it was meant to be!! LOL....

#13 ·
Names

I love Emma, Dixie and Libby for her. I have twin nieces named Emma & Chloe and I love both of those names. If I ever got a little girl chi I was going to name her Isabella and call her Izzy for short, LOL! It took us 2 1/2 weeks to finally come up with our Yoshis name. Me and my husband and daughter disagreed on everything and then we all finally came to an agreement. Good Luck!

#25 ·
What a beautiful baby chi! You're so lucky!!! I just know she and Mia will be great friends. Congratulations and I wish you many, many happy years with your girls. :)

I'm great with names... it's just that nobody else ever thinks so. :lol:

Someone else (I'm too lazy to go back and check but maybe it was nabi?) mentioned Isabelle or Isabella and call her Izzy. I just love that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.